A little...big help

Alberto Diaspro-2 Alberto Diaspro-2

A little...big help

Dear,
in Genoa we will start soon with Festival of Science. Due to an increase of COVID-19 infections we decided to have all the events done by remote, by streaming.
For Festival of SCeince, as for many other events, this is something far from the idea of sharing in person ideas, lectures, laboratories etc...
However, we can find some positive aspects, the Festival of SCience staff worked hard for the online version and this menas that we can reach people everywhere.
I share with this community the link to this event, hopefully you can subscribe for all the Festival's events ...this will greatly help.
All the best
Alby

https://www.festivalscienza.online

-------------------------
Alberto Diaspro
Dipartimento di Fisica, UNIGE
Dipartimento di Nanofisica, IIT

https://peerj.com/Diaspro/
Martin Wessendorf-5 Martin Wessendorf-5

Re: A little...big help

Hey, Alby--

For those of us whose Italian is, uh, "not good", will the events be
available closed-captioned in English or other languages?

Thanks--

Martin