AW: 4 color immunofluorescent slides? (COMMERCIAL REPLY)

Christian Wurm Christian Wurm

AW: 4 color immunofluorescent slides? (COMMERCIAL REPLY)

Hi Gary,

We offer following 4 color cell slides as part of our alignment set:
https://www.abberior.com/jtl-shop/Abberior-Alignment-Set-for-STEDYCON-Expert-Line-775-nm

(1.) Nuclear pore complex-STAR RED
(2.) Golgi-STAR ORANGE
(3.) Phalloidin-STAR GREEN
(4.) DAPI
(cultured mammalian cells)

Those slides are intended as reference sample for STED microscopy, but perform very well in conventional light microscopy techniques.

We'd be happy to offer 4 color immunofluorescent slides separately as well.
I'd propose to discuss the required specifications.

Best,
Christian

Christian Wurm

Abberior GmbH
Hans-Adolf-Krebs-Weg 1 | 37077 Göttingen | Germany
Phone: +49 551 30724 180 | Fax: +49 551 30724 181
Email: [hidden email]
www.abberior.com