Andor sCMOS Cameras, Nikon Eclipse Ti-E, A few high-end Zeiss Objectives available

arpitg220 arpitg220

Andor sCMOS Cameras, Nikon Eclipse Ti-E, A few high-end Zeiss Objectives available

Hi everyone,

Our lab has a number of pieces of microscopy equipment available, and we
would like to clear some space for new incoming microscopy equipment. These
items are either new/unused or in mint condition (the exact condition will
be listed below in parenthesis, and pictures/etc. can of course be
provided).

- Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS CameraLink 10-Tap Version 60% Peak QE, complete in
original box with all original accessories/PCIe card/cables/power
supply/etc.
(Open box but otherwise brand new/unused)

- Andor Zyla 5.5 sCMOS CameraLink 10-Tap Version 60% Peak QE, complete in
original box with all original accessories/PCIe card/cables/power
supply/etc.
(Open box but otherwise brand new/unused)

- Photometrics Evolve 512 EMCCD
(Used but in mint condition, camera only - needs cables/power supply)

- Complete Nikon Ti-E Microscope System with Perfect Focus Module, Nikon
Halogen Lamp/X-Cite 120 Fluorescent Lamp, Prior H117 Motorized Stage with
Proscan III Controller/Joystick/etc., no objectives or filter cubes
(Used but in mint condition)

 - P-725.2CD PIFOC Long-Range, High-Speed Nanofocusing Z-Drives with Direct
Metrology 250µm closed loop travel with 0.75nm closed loop resolution
(comes with paired Physik Instrumente E-665 Controller)
(Used but in mint condition)

- Cobolt Jive 561nm 75mW Laser and Cobolt Calypso 491nm 100mW Laser (with
NEOS AOTF Driver)
(Used but in mint condition with low diode hours)

- Zeiss C-Apochromat 63x/1.20NA Water Corr M27
https://www.micro-shop.zeiss.com/en/no/shop/objectives/421787-9970-000/Objective-C-Apochromat-63x-1.20-W-Corr-M27
(Used but in mint condition)

- Zeiss C-Apochromat 40x/1.20NA Water Corr M27
https://www.micro-shop.zeiss.com/en/no/shop/objectives/421767-9970-000/Objective-C-Apochromat-40x-1.20-W-Corr-M27
(Used but in mint condition)

- Zeiss Alpha α-Plan-Fluar 100x/1.45NA Oil M27
https://www.micro-shop.zeiss.com/en/us/shop/objectives/421190-9900-000/Objective-alpha-Plan-Fluar-100x-1.45-Oil-M27
(Used but in mint condition)

- Zeiss Plan-Apochromat 20x/0.8NA M27
https://cfim.ku.dk/equipment/light_microscopy/zeiss_lsm700/Zeiss-PlanApochromat20X.pdf
(Used but in mint condition)

- Zeiss EC Plan-Neofluar 10x/0.3NA M27
https://www.micro-shop.zeiss.com/en/us/shop/objectives/420340-9901-000/Objective-EC-Plan-Neofluar-10x-0.30-M27

(Used but in mint condition)

We figured some folks on the listserv would be interested in some of these
items. We would definitely sell each of the items at very low prices,
especially if anyone is interested in a packaged deal of some sort. We
would provide professional logistics and can maybe arrange to also travel
to deliver any/all equipment (if within the continental USA). We have sold
some of our extra microscopy equipment to labs/core facilities in the
recent past and can provide references. If we agree upon pricing, we would
definitely professionally transport everything to you first and allow you
to fully test everything for a short period of time before requiring any
kind of payment. Please note that we are only capable of selling this extra
microscopy equipment to end users/labs/core facilities/etc. (not
re-sellers). We would love for these items to find good homes for
experiments.

Please email back if interested. Thank you.