Announcement: Imaging Workshop in Berkeley January 2008

Holly L. AARON Holly L. AARON

Announcement: Imaging Workshop in Berkeley January 2008

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal

Dear Confocal Community –

I would like to announce our 5th Annual Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop in Berkeley January 16 – 18, 2008.

For more information and to register, please follow this link:

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=6f8e24bd-473f-4769-8f3c-3c74aa7ead88

The CRL Molecular Imaging Center, in conjunction with Becker & Hickl GmbH, is proud to host once again the Advanced Imaging Methods workshop on 16-18 January 2008. In collaboration with the CNR Biological Imaging Facility, this year’s workshop will feature 3 full days of seminars and demonstrations on the UC Berkeley main campus.

Topics for this year’s workshop will include, but are not limited to: FRET, multi-photon, fluorescent lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM), calcium imaging, deep-tissue imaging, spectroscopy, single molecule detection techniques, nanotechnology, high resolution techniques, AFM, x-ray crystallography, data collection and analysis, high content imaging and more.

Please click the links below to view the summary, agenda, and to register or decline. Registration is limited and required prior to the event. Please feel free to forward this invite to colleagues who may find this conference of value.

WHEN: January 16-18, 2008

WHERE: University of California - Berkeley

RSVP before January 11, 2008

__________________

Holly L. Aaron

Molecular Imaging Center