Anyone have an Olympus IX71 or Nikon TI available for purchase?

Beck032 CSUSM Beck032 CSUSM

Anyone have an Olympus IX71 or Nikon TI available for purchase?

Please let me know if you have an unused Olympus IX71 or NIkon TI /
equivalent that's collecting dust. Looking for a unit for a custom build.

Best regards,

Richard Beck
Konstantín Levitskiy Konstantín Levitskiy

Re: Anyone have an Olympus IX71 or Nikon TI available for purchase?

Hi Richard.
Have you already received some proposal?
Regards,

Dr. Konstantín Levitskiy

Servicio de Microscopía

InstitutodeBiomedicinadeSevilla - IBiS

41013 Sevilla

Tlfno: 955 92 3030

Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>