Applied Systems Biology Phd and postdoc positions available!

Zoltan Zoltan

Applied Systems Biology Phd and postdoc positions available!

Dear colleagues,

We are hiring, both doctoral and post-doctoral levels with the deadline
coming up soon!

The field: Applied systems biology
The place: in a great group at an awesome institute in Jena!

On the one hand: we work in close collaboration with many great groups from
biological, clinical and microscopy research.

On the other hand: we work on our own research, including modelling and
algorithm development, novel image analysis workflows, a new graphical
programming language designed for image quantification, etc.

We have two subgroups that also collaborate closely with each other:  image
analysis and modelling.

We work both with classical methods and with the most recent tools
including deep-learning based approaches.

We have very talented young people, both at the PhD and postdoc level, who
are smart, hard-working and fun to be with.

We also have not-so-young but very enthusiastic, highly experienced and
most helpful colleagues who are always happy to help you both with
scientific and everyday-life advice.

Jena is relatively small but very livable, with enough opportunities to get
you away from work on a weekday.

Jena is also located in a very accessible place where you have easy access
to hills and planes, as well as to the fast ICE train network to get you
practically anywhere within a few hours for the weekend.

I hope this is convincing enough for you to apply, or to inform others who
might be interested. Either way, your help and attention is much
appreciated!

You will find more details about the jobs here:

https://www.leibniz-hki.de/en/asb-newsdetails/1293.html

We hope to hear from you soon!

With best wishes to all,

Zoltan