Bond-Max (Vision Biosystems/Leica) Software/HDD image request

Rostyslav Bilyy Rostyslav Bilyy

Bond-Max (Vision Biosystems/Leica) Software/HDD image request

Dear colleagues,

We recently purchased a used Bond-max IHC stainer from Vision Biosystems, later acquired by Leica.
Since it arrived without PC we are currently looking for a copy of the installation disk/copy the HDD image to start the device. Both Vision or Leica are expected to fit.

I would greatly appreciate your help and will be happy to send the 50USD gift card to the noble person who will help me with the issue.

Sincerely,
Rostyslav (r.bilyy<at>gmail.com)