COMMERCIAL POST - Exciting position is open at Imaris

Won Yung Choi Won Yung Choi

COMMERCIAL POST - Exciting position is open at Imaris

Hello,

We have an exciting position open at Imaris, the global leader in 3D/4D image analysis.  I am looking for someone who is passionate about image analysis and want to join a talented team of experts who help to make scientific discoveries happen.  This is a remote sales position for someone who is located ideally near Bethesda, Maryland.  Relevant industry experience is a plus although exceptional candidates with no previous sales experience will be considered.  Please see the complete job description here (https://bit.ly/3bOsoQ4).

If you enjoy intellectually stimulating challenges and delivering exceptional solutions, this is a job for you.  If you are interested, please send your resume to [hidden email].

Won Yung Choi, Ph.D.
National Sales Manager, the Americas

Imaris, An Oxford Instruments Brand
300 Baker Avenue Extension #150, Concord, MA, 01742 USA
Tel: 888.332.4879 x.630
Mobile: 917.514.5720
Web: imaris.com