***COMMERCIAL POST***:Let's Talk SMLM with ... - abbelight webinar -

Paul BARTHELEMY - abbelight Paul BARTHELEMY - abbelight

***COMMERCIAL POST***:Let's Talk SMLM with ... - abbelight webinar -

Dear all!

To continue our new series of webinars entitled "Let's talk SMLM with ...", we invited Sophie Brasselet (Fresnel Institute, Marseille) to present her work on "Super-resolution imaging of proteins’ organization in 3D using polarized single-molecule localization".

DATE - Tomorrow :
Thursday, May 6, 4:00pm (CET Paris)

REGISTRATION :
You can find the abstract & registration with the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/dr-sophie-brasselet-super-resolution-imaging-of-proteins-organization-tickets-151181529023

Upcoming webinars are:

May, 12th 4.00 pm (CET) - Christian Specht, PhD, Université Paris-Saclay

"Quantitative SR-CLEM reveals stereotypic glycine receptor packing at native spinal cord synapses"

May, 27th 4.00 pm (CET) - Janosch Heller, PhD, Dublin City University

"The Nanoworld of the Tripartite Synapse: Insights from Super-Resolution Microscopy"

June, 3rd 4.00 pm (CET) - Jonas Ries, PhD, EMBL in Heidelberg

"Super-resolution microscopy for structural cell biology"

You can register and get all the abstracts with the following link:
https://www.abbelight.com/events/

You can watch the replay of the previous one with the following link:
https://www.abbelight.com/resources/webinars/

We hope to see you at our webinars!
Stay SAFe!

Paul Barthelemy