Call for free registration in SPAOM 2020

Manolo Martinez Manolo Martinez

Call for free registration in SPAOM 2020

Dear colleagues,

The Spanish and Portuguese Advanced Optical Microscopy (SPAOM2020) Meeting is approaching very fast (24-27 November, 2020).

Despite the great difficulties that affect all of us this year, and in particular the agenda of Microscopy conferences in 2020, the organizers have strived to offer the conference into a virtual format that conserves the identity of SPAOM meetings.

The programme is now ready and available here:  http://spaom2020.eu <http://spaom2020.eu/>

This will include Scientific Talks (invited and selected from abstracts). We are very proud of having gathered an exciting list of invited speakers (http://spaom2020.int-meetings.com/speakers/ <http://spaom2020.int-meetings.com/speakers/>).

Besides, we will have Posters with flash talks, Community Workshops and Industry Exhibition. Naturally, in all the events the attendants will have the opportunity to interact with presenters.

The meeting is strongly open to international participation, and we invite interested people to register (free) and submit an abstract until November 8th (free with registration).

Community Workshops are the signature session of SPAOM2020, this year scientists will present their practical/hands-on contributions from the lab or from home.

SPAOM meetings are a joint initiative of the Spanish and Portuguese Bioimaging communities REMOA and PPBI. SPAOM2020 is hosted this year by Prof. Manuel Martinez Corral and Prof. Genaro Saavedra, from the University of Valencia.

We hope to see many of you connecting,

Best wishes, on behalf of the organizing committee.

Manuel Martinez-Corral
Professor of Optics
Fellow of the OSA and of the SPIE
3D Imaging & Display Laboratory
Department of Optics, University of Valencia, Spain.
http://www.uv.es/imaging3/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/manuel-martinez-corral/