Central server for storage and image processing

Jan-Peter Siebrasse Jan-Peter Siebrasse

Central server for storage and image processing

Dear confocal list,

we are in the process of acquiring a new server system for our confocal/ligh-sheet microscopes for central storage and image processing. So far we tested the HIVE from Acquifer and have a quote for the LuxData from Broker.

But are there any other commercial supplier of specialized server for microscopy?

Where did you buy your server and can you recommend it?

Thank you for your input!

Best regards

                  JP
Dr. Jan-Peter Siebrasse

Institut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
AG Biophysikalische Chemie    Universität Bonn
Wegeler Str. 12                      53115 Bonn
http://www.thch.uni-bonn.de/pc/kubitscheck/