*Commercial Post* ASCB Cell Bio 2020 Tech Talk by Double Helix Optics -- Mark your calendars!

Anjul Loiacono Anjul Loiacono

*Commercial Post* ASCB Cell Bio 2020 Tech Talk by Double Helix Optics -- Mark your calendars!

Attending ASCB Cell Bio Virtual Conference?
At 10AM EST on December 8, attend Double Helix Optics' Tech Talk titled, "Simultaneous multi-color 3D super-resolution imaging and particle tracking from single molecules to whole cells using engineered point spread functions". We will present on our newest multi-color technology the SPINDLE2.

More information is available here: https://cell-bio-virtual2020.pathable.co/meetings/virtual/dQo4HCsaPbXoCjgNk

Anjul Loiacono, Ph.D.
Sr. Director Sales and Marketing
Double Helix Optics
www.doublehelixoptics.com<http://www.doublehelixoptics.com/>

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains confidential information of Double Helix Optics, Inc. ("Double Helix"). It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. Any use by a person other than its intended recipient, or by the recipient but for purposes other than the intended purpose, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and then destroy this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Double Helix shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Double Helix.