Commercial Post: Aurox Conference on Microscopy May 18-19th

Phillipa@Aurox Phillipa@Aurox

Commercial Post: Aurox Conference on Microscopy May 18-19th

Dear All,

Registration is now live and our preliminary program is published for our
2nd Aurox Conference on Microscopy.

https://www.aurox.co.uk/conference-2021.php

Please join us to hear about a wide range of topics from correlative
microscopy techniques to live cell imaging and from developmental biology to
image analysis, microscope characterisation and super resolution.

Please also let us know if you would like to present your work as we have a
couple of spaces left.

It's free to attend! We look forward to seeing you there!

Many thanks

Phillipa

Dr Phillipa Timmins
Head of Sales