Commercial Post: Light sheet microscopy webinar series

Byron Hartman Byron Hartman

Commercial Post: Light sheet microscopy webinar series

Dear all,

Hello.  I am Byron Hartman, microscopy product manager for Miltenyi Biotec.  I wanted to inform this community of the New frontiers in whole-organ light sheet microscopy webinar series<https://miltenyi-newfrontiers.bioshowcase.com/?ref=mb-umn>, starting next week.  Join us to learn more about the latest advances in tissue clearing and light sheet microscopy.

Warm regards,
Byron