Commercial Post- Used LSM710 looking for a good home

Chris Ehrenfels Chris Ehrenfels

Commercial Post- Used LSM710 looking for a good home

Dear All,
Long time lurker, first time poster here. My lab is fortunate enough to be able to upgrade to a Zeiss LSM980 system this month. Our current LSM710 w/ Airyscan will need to be removed to make space and I thought I might offer it up for direct sale before it goes to wholesale auction. This system is still running fine and has tons of capability (32-Channel Quasar array, spectral unmixing, 405/458/488/458/561/594/633nm lasers, Airyscan and PC update in 2017). I would love to donate it, but due to financial requirements, it will need to be a sale. However, I think any offer comparable to a wholesale auction price would be acceptable for my company’s finance group. System will be crated by Zeiss and will just need new hard drive & software install. Full-in purchase price of this system with upgrades was north of $700K. Really, I'm just looking for a good home for it, rather than it ending up in a pile somewhere. This could be an exceptional opportunity for a small lab or start-up looking to add LSM capability on a tight budget.
Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ehrenfels
Scientitst II/ Core Facility Manger