Commercial Post* [WEBINAR] Introducing SENSOCELL: Optical Tweezers for Mechanobiology

Nese Didem Temeltas Nese Didem Temeltas

Commercial Post* [WEBINAR] Introducing SENSOCELL: Optical Tweezers for Mechanobiology

Dear All,

I would like to invite you to our upcoming webinar,* Introducing SENSOCELL:
Optical Tweezers for Mechanobiology on October 22, 2020 1 PM EDT (10 AM
PDT).*

Please click on the link below to register

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-TcOtsQ30C3QtwJUyCIahhRRJnpLJV7noRmNPemGM2-enPw/viewform?usp=sf_link

*ABOUT THE WEBINAR*

SENSOCELL is an optical tweezers system, designed for mechanobiology
studies in living cells and 3D tissues. It allows manipulating and
deforming cells as whole or even endogenous structures such as the cell
membrane, the cell nucleus, vesicles and other organelles while tracking
the in vivo biological forces involved thanks to its unique direct force
sensor technology.

SENSOCELL can be used for the challenging cell studies such as: cell
micro-rheology, nucleus mechanotransduction, cell membrane mechanics,
molecular motor activity and cell-cell interactions and many more. More
information about the system and applications can be found on our website.

In this webinar we will introduce the system, answer your questions and
show some application examples including the latest data acquired with
SENSOCELL on microrheology and cells nucleus indentation tests.

*Who should attend this webinar?*
Scientists and researchers interested in mechanobiology studies, pattern
morphing applications including organic or non organic particles and liquid
crystals, or just curious scientists interested in optical tweezers and
manipulating really small things. We are looking forward to your attendance.

For more information on SENSOCELL visit our website
<https://axiomoptics.com/alm/optical-tweezers-for-mechanobiology/>

Best Regards,
*Nese Didem Temeltas, *
*(she/her/hers)*
*Scientific Marketing and Sales Application Engineer, *
*MSc. in Biomedical Engineering*
*Axiom Optics/Imagine Optic Inc*
@Greentown Labs
444 Somerville Ave
Somerville MA 02145 USA
Mobile: (617) 545 39 13
Office: (617) 221 66 36
www.axiomoptics.com

Visit our *Online Store* <https://axiom-optics.myshopify.com/> for fast &
easy buying options for, ultra-low noise CMOS cameras, microscope quality
control devices and many more.