Commercial Post: Webinar: Double Helix’s E-PSF technology for the investigation of polymer structures — Why did we chose it.

Ronald Zimmerman Ronald Zimmerman

Commercial Post: Webinar: Double Helix’s E-PSF technology for the investigation of polymer structures — Why did we chose it.

Join us for our advanced techniques webinar series featuring scientists' first hand experience using Double Helix Optics 3D imaging technology. Presented by Professor of Spectroscopy and Condensed Matter, Dominik Wöll, RTWH Aachen University
Register here: http://www.doublehelixoptics.com/events/
Ronald Zimmerman Ronald Zimmerman

Re: Commercial Post: Webinar: Double Helix’s E-PSF technology for the investigation of polymer structures — Why did we chose it.

Just a note: the webinar will be August 17th, 10:00 am MDT, 12:00 pm EDT, 6:00 pm CET