Commercial post** WEBINAR: PSF Optimization for 3D Single-Molecule Localization Microscopy

Nese Didem Temeltas Nese Didem Temeltas

Commercial post** WEBINAR: PSF Optimization for 3D Single-Molecule Localization Microscopy

Dear all,

We are offering a webinar on PSF Optimization for 3D Single-Molecule
Localization Microscopy on Oct 8, 2020 at 12 PM EDT.

Please click the link below to register
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5117207789728979467

*ABOUT THE WEBINAR*
In this webinar we will present how the MicAO 3DSR add-on unit can be
implemented to any inverted microscopes and how it drastically improves the
number and accuracy of localizations in single-molecule localization
microscopy (SMLM) and single-particle tracking (SPT) experiments.

We will address the following questions:

   - What is adaptive optics (AO) and how does it work ?
   - How can AO be applied to microscopy and SMLM in particular ?
   - What PSF shaping can you achieve with MicAO ?

*Who should attend this webinar?*

Researchers and scientists who are working on 2D and/or 3D SMLM (PALM,
STORM, PAINT) and SPT experiments, and who need significantly better SNR
and/or localization accuracy.

We are looking forward to your attendance. For your questions please
contact Vincent Renaud, [hidden email]

For more information about the webinar please visit
https://axiomoptics.com/events/psf-optimization-for-3d-single-molecule-localization-microscopy-webinar/

Best Regards,
*Nese Didem Temeltas, *
*(she/her/hers)*
*Scientific Marketing and Sales Application Engineer, *
*MSc. in Biomedical Engineering*
*Axiom Optics/Imagine Optic Inc*
@Greentown Labs
444 Somerville Ave
Somerville MA 02145 USA
Mobile: (617) 545 39 13
Office: (617) 221 66 36
www.axiomoptics.com

Visit our *Online Store* <https://axiom-optics.myshopify.com/> for fast &
easy buying options for, ultra-low noise CMOS cameras, microscope quality
control devices and many more.