Commercial post: We need your advice

Erik Manders-3 Erik Manders-3

Commercial post: We need your advice

Dear all,

As you may know, we (Confocal.nl) make confocal microscopes based on the re-scan principle. We prefer to tune our new products to the needs of our customers rather than to convince our customers that they need a specific new product. This is why we have tuned in the past our current RCM unit in such way that it can upgrade an existing microscope to a confocal.

At the moment we are revisiting our product map and we want to do that together with the confocal community. Therefore, we are interested in application needs of individual confocal users with the aim to prioritize our future product development.

To have this information well-structured, we have arranged a simple questionnaire, focusing on question like "what do you need? Resolution? Speed? Colors? Simplicity? FOV? Depth? Low-bleaching? Low-phototoxicity?"

We would be helped very much if you would fill it in and maybe also share it with your colleague confocal users. We do not ask any contact details in the questionnaire (this is not a sales action), but if you wish to have contact with us, you can always leave your email behind in the "final comments" section.

Link to the questionnaire: https://forms.gle/ybrMCiG71PjTF2dUA

Thanks for your help,

Erik Manders and Mariliis Dame-Tark (CTO and COO of Confocal.nl)