Commercial post: Webinar announcement: "Let's Talk About" episode 9, Thursday, September 3

Erik Manders-3 Erik Manders-3

Commercial post: Webinar announcement: "Let's Talk About" episode 9, Thursday, September 3

Dear all,

I would like you to take notice of the ninth lecture in our webinar series “Let’s Talk About...” organized by Confocal.nl
Lectures in this series will have a scientific character with the focus on how-things-work and what-can-you-do-with-it.

This ninth episode of this series is called "Super resolution with only a few microWatts of light". In this lecture Peter Drent will give a presentation about several super resolution techniques and Jeroen Kole (Confocal.nl) will give a live demonstration with living cells and on-the-fly deconvolution.

Please feel free to jump in and ask anything you like to know during the webinar.

Please register for our ninth “Let’s Talk About” webinar via the link:
http://www.confocal.nl/lets-talk-about-webinar-series/

--> Note that visitors from the America's can view the webinar the next morning!!! (if you subscribe for the webinar, we will send you a link) <--

Date/time:  Thursday 3rd of September 2020, 10am CEST.

See you on Thursday !!
Kind regards, Erik Manders, CTO of Confocal.nl