Conference featuring some great Microscopy Cores and their organization strategies - Friday Mar 19

Page Baluch Page Baluch

Conference featuring some great Microscopy Cores and their organization strategies - Friday Mar 19

Hi All,
     One of the local society groups of the Microscopy Society of America (MSA) - the Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society, is hosting a one-day conference scheduled for this Friday March 19, 2021 [opening at 8:30AM PST]. We have a great set of speakers (list below) who are Microscopy Core Directors who will describe their core's organizational strategies, services, instruments and research coming from their facilities as well as what they envision for future expansion and instrument development. The presentations are recorded and available up to one month following the meeting on the conference website [AIMS2021.vfairs.com<https://aims2021.vfairs.com/>].
Anyone is welcome to attend but registration is required. If you are interested in checking it out, send me an email ([hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>) and I can register you directly so you do not have to pay and join our AIMS society.
Speakers:
Advanced Microscopy Core Labs at Arizona State University
Emmanuel Soignard, Eyring Materials Center Operations Director
Honor Glenn, Biodesign Imaging Facility Director
Florida Research and Innovation Center
John Heddleston, Director of Microscopy in the Florida Research and Innovation Center
CRL Molecular Imaging Center at Berkeley
Holly L. Aaron, Director of the CRL Molecular Imaging Center, Berkeley, CA

Center of Biologic Imaging at the University of Pittsburgh
Simon Watkins, Professor and Director of the Center of Biologic Imaging, University of Pittsburgh, PA
Live Cell Imaging and Electron Microscopy Core Facilities at UT Southwestern Medical Center
Kate Luby-Phelps, Professor and Director of the Live Cell Imaging and Electron Microscopy Core Facilities
Denise Ramirez, Ph.D., Director, UTSW Whole Brain Imaging Facility
Hu Zhao, DDS, Texas A&M Department of Restorative Sciences
Kevin Dean, Ph.D., Director, UTSW Microscopy Innovation Lab
Center for Advanced Microscopy & Nikon Imaging Center at Northwestern University
Constadina 'Dina' Arvanitis, Director of the Center for Advanced Microscopy & Nikon Imaging Center

Contact me if you have any questions!

Page Baluch
AIMS2020_2021 President