We would like to draw your attention to our 7th EMBL Super-Resolution microscopy course from July 12th to 16th.
We paused the course last year and return this year with a focused curriculum centered on STED super-resolution microscopy in a virtual format:
“Super-Resolution Microscopy: Time-Resolved STED Nanoscopy”
We aim to transfer the hands-on feeling of a face-to-face course as much as possible into the virtual world by having remote workshops in small groups allowing participants intensive discussions and creating ‘hands-on’-feeling by providing remote control of the microscope. The workshops will be complemented by presentations, discussions and tutorials by invited guest scientists and experts from the EMBL and Leica Microsystems.
- Sample preparation for STED microscopy
- Technical implementations – CW-STED, pulsed-STED, gated-STED, time-resolved STED (tauSTED)
- Multi-Color 2D and 3D STED microscopy
- Image acquisition strategies for live-cell STED
- STED Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (STED-FCS)
To enable virtual participation from many regions of the world (well, you might have to become an early bird or stay-up late), we have an adapted schedule for this international course - for more information, please have a look at: