Deconvolution Systems

Renato A. Mortara Renato A. Mortara

Deconvolution Systems

Hello, has anyone out there compared the Leica AF6000, Zeiss 3D
Deconvolution for AxioVision and Improvision deconvolution systems regarding
resolution/image quality with comparable samples ?

If you have any suggestions on other similar system/software
package/equipment, please reply directly to me.

Many thanks,

Renato

Dr. Renato A. Mortara
Division of Parasitology
Departament of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology
UNIFESP - Escola Paulista de Medicina
Rua Botucatu, 862 6o andar
04023-062 São Paulo SP Brazil
Phone: 55 11 5579-8306
FAX:  55 11 5571-1095
email: [hidden email]
home page: www.ecb.epm.br/~renato

Sam's Mail Sam's Mail

Re: Deconvolution Systems. .

Renato,

Without knowing your exact applications, it's a bit of a challenge to supply
detailed recommendations.  If you'd like to give us some more information,
you may find more responses forthcoming.  However, for turnkey 3D
deconvolution systems, you might also want to consider the various flexible
iterations of the Marianas or Everest systems from Intelligent Imaging
Innovations.  Specifically, you may find that their spherical aberration
correction device will improve your 3D deconvolution and reconstruction
results.  Solid user-friendly software, and committed technical support.

No commercial affiliation.

Kind Regards,

--
Samuel A. Connell