Decrypting MINFLUX and laser-free super-resolution microscopy

kirtiprakash kirtiprakash

Decrypting MINFLUX and laser-free super-resolution microscopy

Dear all,
The next Imaging ONEWORLD talk on "Decrypting MINFLUX and laser-free super-resolution microscopy" might be of interest to you.

Time: 1 pm (UK)
Date: 7th Dec 2020

More info and registration details here:
https://www.rms.org.uk/imaging-one-world-7-december-2020.html

In the first part of the talk, I will compare the performance of MINFLUX with other super-resolution methods, focusing particularly on resolution claims, visualisation enhancement, filtering of localizations, etc.

In the second part of the talk, I will show how low cost, laser-free super-resolution microscopy can be achieved using a Mercury arc-discharge lamp, with blue/UV emission lines to reactivate fluorophores
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/121061v3.full.pdf

I will greatly appreciate if you can distribute the talk links at your institute/network.

Best wishes,
Kirti

Imaging ONE WORLD Organisers:
Royal Microscopical Society
Alessandro Esposito (University of Cambridge)
Stefanie Reichelt (Cancer Research UK (CRUK))
Alex Sossick (Gurdon Institute)
Nick Barry (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology (LMB))
Kirti Prakash (National Physical Laboratory (NPL))