FLIM course: videos online

Stefanie WP Stefanie WP

FLIM course: videos online

Dear all,

we are happy to share with you the YouTube link for the collection of lectures and workshops, that have been recorded during our online symposium on FLIM applications in the life sciences "Beginners guide to fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy".

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd1dIcyCl7A&list=PLbi8IyTCMI1lL5RhpOLxRRy8RBtwgUTI1

We would like to thank again all colleagues presenting their projects and sharing their expert knowledge in FLIM in very interesting lectures and workshops. Thank you to all participants for constantly contributing to very lifely and fruitful discussions during all sessions!

We are looking forward to meet you at the next FLIM event.

Best wishes and stay healthy,
Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters for all organizers

Dr. Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters
Center for Advanced Imaging
Heinrich-Heine University Duesseldorf
Building 26.24.00.011
Universitaetsstr. 1, 40225 Duesseldorf
Phone: +49-211-81-11682
Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
www.cai.hhu.de<http://www.cai.hhu.de/>