Free FV300 Scanbox + computer + lasers

Marla Feller Marla Feller

Free FV300 Scanbox + computer + lasers

We are no longer using a FV300 — used as both 1P and  2P and it was in full working order last time we ran it.  We still have 3 original lasers for the system (Argon, HeNe, 405?nm, >10 years of non-use). It’s yours for free if you can PU or can arrange shipping.

Contact if interested.

Marla B. Feller, Ph. D.
Paul Licht Distinguished Professor in Biological Sciences
Division of Neurobiology, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology & Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute
University of California, Berkeley

[hidden email]
https://fellerlab.squarespace.com/