Fwd: Sparkle PC/Flat Screen Cleaner

Phillips, Thomas E. Phillips, Thomas E.

Fwd: Sparkle PC/Flat Screen Cleaner

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal

Tom,
Our Sparkle Flat Screen Cleaner has a similar chemical composition as our glass cleaners PLUS an anti-static additive, minus any dye.
Purple coloring is added to the glass cleaners for marketing to consumers.  Both products are entirely safe for the respective applications we recommend.
The Sparkle PC/Flat Screen Cleaner has been endorsed by Harvard Medical School, Department of Genetics,Cepko/Tabin Labs,and recommended by Carl Zeiss AG., for all hi-tech lens.
Richard Lane
President
A. J. Funk & Co.
[hidden email]