High Content Imaging Scientist position at Janssen, Beerse

Emmanuel Gustin Emmanuel Gustin

High Content Imaging Scientist position at Janssen, Beerse

Hi,

We have an opening for a scientist specialized in High Content Imaging and automation, for our site in Beerse, Belgium.

Please see our careers website at
https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2005800995W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
and feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

The focus of this function is to help us large scale confocal imaging experiments of different cellular models (cell lines, primary cells, iPSC derived cells) treated with a significant part of the our compound library, as well as developing and running specialized assays for therapeutic area projects at a smaller scale. Besides imaging knowledge, some automation experience, and experience transferring assays to automated platforms, is required.

To be a bit more specific, we will generate approx. 100 TB of image data this year, despite the disruptions caused by Covid-19, and aim to double or triple that this year. We will have automated cell culture, compound dispensing, and plate preparation robotic platforms, and at least four CellVoyager 8000 confocal high-throughput imagers. We are looking for people who have the experience and dedication to take fairly complex biological models, run them at high throughput, and generate high quality data. Some experience in data analysis and experimental statistical analysis is desirable too.

Kind Regards and stay safe,

Emmanuel
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>