Image Analysis Reproducibility Study - still seeking participants!

Kubow, Kristopher E - kubowke Kubow, Kristopher E - kubowke

Image Analysis Reproducibility Study - still seeking participants!

The Light Microscopy Research Group (LMRG) of the ABRF is still seeking participants to help us study reproducibility in quantitative image analysis!

We need volunteers to segment 3D fluorescence microscope image sets and provide us with both their analysis and their analysis strategy. Our goal is not to find novel segmentation algorithms, but to compare segmentation results and strategies across a broad cross-section of volunteer analysts. You can help by analyzing one (or more!) images for us! We need participants from all levels of image analysis experience. Everyone can participate - from students to core directors to image analysis experts.

We would like to have all responses collected by the end of June (however we're happy to give extensions if necessary).

Please register to participate here<https://jmu.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?tt=c02sMfd0YK4%3D>. Please email me directly if you are interested in having an entire class participate in the study.

Thank you,

-Kris

Kristopher Kubow, Ph.D.
Director of Light Microscopy and Imaging
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
James Madison University
http://www.jmu.edu/microscopy/