ImageJ plug in

Cairn research ltd Cairn research ltd

ImageJ plug in

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an ImageJ plugin available to read MetaMorph and/or MetaFluor files complete with the appropriate header information.
Thanks in advance,
James

J. P. Kerin

Sales Manager
Cairn Research Ltd
Graveney Road
Faversham
Kent, ME13 8UP
UK

Announcing the new Optosplit III - The Triple Split

www.cairn-research.co.uk
[hidden email]
http://scholar.google.com/ (Just type "Cairn Research" or any of our product names!)

Tel: + 44 (0)1795 590140
Fax: + 44 (0)1795 594510

lechristophe lechristophe

Re: ImageJ plug in

The LOCI BIo Formats plugin handles .stk and .nd files, with some metadata:
http://www.loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats.html

There is also a .nd converter (to a serie of .stk stacks):
http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/track/builder.html

Not an imageJ plugin, but I have found this image viewer to be very
usefull : it is the only one (to my knowledge) that recognize the .stk
format and allow to see thumbnails of them when browsing experiment
files on computers that don't have Metamorph. It is also able to read
Metamorph "notes" metadata  (Windows only):
http://dimin.m6.net/software/viewer/

Christophe Leterrier