International Microscopy Survey extended to Tomorrow (10/3)

kirk-20 kirk-20

International Microscopy Survey extended to Tomorrow (10/3)

Dear Microscopy Core Managers,

*We have extended the deadline to end-of-day, October 3rd (Tomorrow!)*.
Please join the hundreds of other Core Microscopy Facility Managers that
have already completed our Longitudinal Microscopy Core Facility Survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Microscopy_Facilities_Survey

Like our preceding Microscopy survey published in Microscopy Today  (
https://doi.org/10.1017/S1551929514000091 ), the aggregated data
(individual responses remain strictly confidential!) will be published for
you to learn about local and global trends and metrics on how other similar
core microscopy facilities are doing.

Thank you in advance for your time! Please do not hesitate to contact me if
you have any questions.

Best Regards, Kirk

Kirk J Czymmek, Ph.D.

Director, Advanced Bioimaging Laboratory

Principal Investigator

Donald Danforth Plant Science Center

975 North Warson Road|Saint Louis, Missouri 63132

t:314.587.1261 | c:203.833.3476 |f:314.587.1503 |
e:[hidden email]

www.danforthcenter.org