Invitation to a free demonstration on your own images

Emma Vehviläinen Emma Vehviläinen

Invitation to a free demonstration on your own images

*Invitation to claim a free demonstration: see AI in action on your own
images*

Aiforia is offering free demonstrations <https://www.aiforia.com/book-demo>
of their AI for image analysis software!

*How does the demonstration work?*
Through a quick conference call, we can either demonstrate our AI for image
analysis software on your own images or on any of our 400+ application
examples (i.e. neuron quantification, automated tumor grading, NASH
analysis, etc.) Aiforia's neural networks can be trained just by annotating
to analyze any feature in any 2D image.

Find out more and claim your free demonstration here.
<https://www.aiforia.com/book-demo>