Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Csúcs  Gábor-3 Csúcs Gábor-3

Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Dear All,

For a new multi-purpose (spinning disk, FRAP etc.) microscope system I am looking for (laser) providers who have merge modules with three switchable single mode fibres. Are you aware of anyone who can provide such a module? I am relatively sure that at a trade show I came across such a system but I was not able to find the provider. Furthermore, if anyone has some experience with running such a system (especially in terms of the stability of in incoupling) I would appreciate comments.

Thanks Gabor

Gerhard Holst Gerhard Holst

AW: Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Hi Gabor,

are you looking for Laser combiners? You find them from Omicron Laserage, Toptica and Coherent in the visible range.

Best,
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard Holst
Head of Research & Science
Business Development
+49 (0) 9441 2005 570

PCO AG, Donaupark 11, 93309 Kelheim, Germany, www.pco.de
Vorstand / Managing Board: Alexander Grünig, Luitpold Kaspar
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Emil Ott
USt. ID-Nr. / VAT: DE128590843, Registergericht / Register Court: Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9157
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Kelheim

For a new multi-purpose (spinning disk, FRAP etc.) microscope system I am looking for (laser) providers who have merge modules with three switchable single mode fibres. Are you aware of anyone who can provide such a module? I am relatively sure that at a trade show I came across such a system but I was not able to find the provider. Furthermore, if anyone has some experience with running such a system (especially in terms of the stability of in incoupling) I would appreciate comments.

ThanksGabor

Pascal Voluer Pascal Voluer

Re: Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Dear Gabor,
I am from Oxxius, a lasers manufacturer located in France
I confirm that we propose laser combiners, up to 7 wavelengths,  with 3 switchable single mode fibers.
Please send me your email address and we will be pleased to go deeper in the explanations.
Best regards.

Pascal Voluer
Oxxius SA
+33 674150918

For a new multi-purpose (spinning disk, FRAP etc.) microscope system I am looking for (laser) providers who have merge modules with three switchable single mode fibres. Are you aware of anyone who can provide such a module? I am relatively sure that at a trade show I came across such a system but I was not able to find the provider. Furthermore, if anyone has some experience with running such a system (especially in terms of the stability of in incoupling) I would appreciate comments.

Thanks Gabor

Gary Laevsky Gary Laevsky

Re: Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Yes, Oxxius provides a reasonable, robust, multi-line multi-fiber launch.

--
Best,

Gary Laevsky, Ph.D.
Director, Confocal Imaging Facility
Nikon Center of Excellence
Co-Founder, North Atlantic Microscopy Society (NAMS)
https://namsmicroscopy.com/
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Washington Rd.
Princeton University
Princeton, New Jersey, 08544-1014
(O) 609 258 5432
(C) 508 507 1310

North Atlantic Microscopy Society Spring Meeting at UPENN, April 23, 2020.
Thomas Guilbert Thomas Guilbert

Re: Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Indeed, I was thinking about Oxxius too.

Best,

--

*/-------------/**/*/----/*/**/*/*/----/*/*/**/*/*/*/----/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/----/*/*/*/*--
/**/Thomas Guilbert - PhD

bât. Roussy 5ème étage

22 rue Méchain, 75014 Paris
Tel.33(0)1 40 51 66 55*
www.institutcochin.fr
#InstitutCochin
3D4CARE.org <http://3d4care.org/>
*

*
*

********************************
Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le "message") sont
confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite.
Tout message électronique est susceptible d'altération. L’Institut
Cochin décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été
altéré, déformé ou falsifié.
Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire
immédiatement et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Cochin Institute shall not be
liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.

********************************
Sylvie Le Guyader Sylvie Le Guyader

Re: Laser merge modules/boxes with 3 single mode fibres

Hi Gabor

We have had the Andor laser combiner (3 output fibers) for many years and are happy with it. I am not sure if Andor sells it separately from its systems though.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

Sylvie Le Guyader, PhD
Live Cell Imaging Facility Manager