Leica CLSM TCS 4D

RiccardoPorceddu RiccardoPorceddu

Leica CLSM TCS 4D

Dear all,

 I have some problems with my CLS microscope tcs Leica 4d. I need to know
if Someone still has this microscope in His/her lab.
I'm interested in the Eproms of the motorola mvme 167 board controller. I
would need the script in those eproms, because those of my microscope are
busted.
Could you help me? "Leica microsystems” did not help us, because the
microscope is very old (1996) and at the same time we can not buy a new
microscope, because it is very expensive and we have not enought funds. So
our research is stopped.
Thank you very much in advance and for having red this mail.

Sincerelly

Riccardo Porceddu

University of Cagliari