Leica SP2 scan lens, anyone?

JanTonnesen JanTonnesen

Leica SP2 scan lens, anyone?

Dear all

Would anyone happen to have a scan lens from a Leica SP2 confocal microscope lying around that they would be willing to part with (through purchase, bartering...) ? I tried Leica, who were very helpful but unfortunately unable to provide one as they are decommissioned.

Please contact me directly in case at janton(at)gmail.com

Kind regards
Jan Tonnesen
Petro Petro

Re: Leica SP2 scan lens, anyone?

Hi Jan.
If it is the one from the tube connecting the scan head to the DM IRE2
microscope, I might be able to help you. I have to find it and see what
state it is. Out of curiosity, what happened with the one from your
microscope?
Best.
Petro.

--