Leica vs Zeiss

Sandrine Pouvreau Sandrine Pouvreau

Leica vs Zeiss

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal
I would like to thank all the persons who answer to me, and so quickly. All your inputs are really of great help.
Just something that was not clear (well, not said) in my previous mail. My email is from Chicago, were I'm currently working, but the confocal is purchased by a lab in France (Lyon) that I will join in March. That's why I did not contact any company here in Chicago.
We effecively are considering Leica TCS SPE or Zeiss LSM 5 for budget reason (too limited for a TCS SP5 or Zeiss 510). We also have an offer for an Olympus fluoview 1000, but to fit our budget, the system they offer is rather limited (in terme of laser lines and detection filters), although with a lot of possibility of upgrades.
This is were I am today.
Thanks again
Sandrine

 Sandrine Pouvreau, Ph.D.