NEUBIAS Academy 2021: Image Big Data webinar series starting 14/01

Julien Colombelli Julien Colombelli

NEUBIAS Academy 2021: Image Big Data webinar series starting 14/01

Dear colleagues,

After the success of NEUBIAS Academy in 2020, we’re happy to start 2021 by hosting a webinar series about “Image Big Data”, starting on January 14th.

Over the course of 5 weeks, with one 90 minute webinar each week, our invited experts will introduce you and guide you through the advanced features of the tools and frameworks they develop, customize or use daily to handle “BIG DATA”!

You'll be taken on a journey starting with an overview of different file formats and important pre-processing steps, continuing with registration and stitching and finally analysis workflows adapted to the unique challenges of BIG DATA. Then you'll learn about the latest developments in visualization, annotation sharing in the cloud, before concluding with a showcase of REALLY BIG DATA.

1st Webinar:
"BIG DATA I: Visualization, File Formats & Processing in Fiji"
by Tobias Pietzsch, Nicolas Chiaruttini and Christian Tischer,
January 14th, 15h30-17h00 CET (Brussels Time):
Register now:
https://forms.gle/PMCxD5EhHTWcjj668

You’ll find more information on https://neubiasacademy.org
Please spread the word.

On behalf of the NEUBIAS Academy organization committee