New England Cytometry Meeting Registration Reminder

Konz, Richard Konz, Richard

New England Cytometry Meeting Registration Reminder

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal

Hello everyone:

A reminder to those of you who wish to attend the New England Cytometry Users Group annual meeting "Current Research in Flow and Image Cytometry" which will be held on October 18th, 2007 from 9 am - 5 pm at the Boston Marriot Cambridge Center. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boscb-boston-marriott-cambridge/

Please remember that the registration deadline is 12 October, 2007.  Instructions are below.  We will not be accepting on-site registration.

I will look forward to seeing you on the 18th of October.  Please feel free to email me directly with any questions.

Best regards,

-Rich

We have an excellent line up of speakers this year:

C. Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. - Verity Software House
“Probability State Models:  A new paradigm for cytometry analysis”
http://www.vsh.com/

Anne E. Carpenter, Ph.D. - MIT Broad Institute
"Extracting information from biological images"
http://www.broad.mit.edu/about/bios/bio-carpenter.html

Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz, MD, Ph.D. - New York Medical College
"Cytometric assessment of DNA damage".
http://www.darzynkiewicz.com/zbigniew/

Charles [Chuck] Goolsby, Ph.D. - Northwestern University
"Monitoring Signal Transduction Pathways in Hematopoietic Malignancies"
http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/sharedresources/flowcytometry/Staff.html

JeanMarie Houghton, MD, Ph.D. - UMASS Medical School
TBA
http://www.umassmed.edu/gastro/faculty/houghton.cfm

Howard Shapiro, MD
TBA
http://www.shapirolab.com/

Simon Watkins, Ph.D. - University of Pittsburg School of Medicine
“Imaging Immunology: Dendritic Cell Chitchat”
http://www.cbp.pitt.edu/faculty/watkins.html

Please check our web site for meeting updates  http://www.bostoncytometry.org

To register, send a check payable to THE NEW ENGLAND USERS GROUP FOR CYTOMETRY in the amount of $60.00 per attendee to my attention at the address below.

Registration is due no later than 12 October, 2007.

Please provide the following information with your check [Please print this email and enclose it with your check.  Sorry, we are not able to accept credit cards].

NAME:_______________________________________

COMPANY:___________________________________

ADDRESS:____________________________________

EMAIL:_______________________________________

This promises to be a great NECyto meeting with a terrific line up of speakers at a very nice venue.

Best regards and looking forward to see you in October!

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry

Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Graduate Faculty, Immunology and Virology Program
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room: S5-322