New MSc Quantitative Bioimaging at University of Birmingham!

Davide Calebiro Davide Calebiro

New MSc Quantitative Bioimaging at University of Birmingham!

Dear all,

We are excited to announce the launch of a brand new MSc in Quantitative Bioimaging at the University of Birmingham (UK)!
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/taught/med/quantitative-bioimaging.aspx

The MSc Quantitative Bioimaging aims at training the next generation of biomedical and biophysical scientists with a highly interdisciplinary profile, capable of combining the most recent developments in advanced microscopy, image analysis and computational approaches to extract quantitative information from dynamic biological systems. Students will have direct access to the state-of-the-art microscopy facilities of our Centre of Membrane Proteins and Receptors (COMPARE).

We would be grateful if you could spread the news to anyone who may be interested!

For info and enquiries: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Davide Calebiro
Steve Thomas

Prof. Davide Calebiro MD PhD DSc
University of Birmingham
Institute of Metabolism and Systems Research
Chair of Molecular Endocrinology &
Director of the Centre of Membrane Proteins and Receptors
College of Medical and Dental Sciences
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT