One week extension for the Microscopy Facilities Survey

Peter O'Toole-2 Peter O'Toole-2

One week extension for the Microscopy Facilities Survey

By request, we have extended the survey for one more week until 3rd
October. Please take the time and join nearly 200 other facilities to date.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Microscopy_Facilities_Survey

A reminder that this is an international longitudinal Microscopy Facilities
survey (one entry per facility).

This is designed to capture not only basic information about facilities but
also to capture trends in equipment types and levels, finance, training and
operations over the coming years. The more responses we get the more robust
the data! Please also help us by passing this onto colleagues who we may
have missed.

Best and thanks in advance

Pete, Kirk, Zhenxi and Elango
---
Watch or Listen: 'The Microscopists'  <http://bit.ly/the-microscopists-pt>
Latest Publications:
B-cell Zone Reticular Cell Microenvironments Shape CXCL13 Gradient
Formation - Nature Comms 2020 - preprint
<http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/158426/1/Cosgrove_et_al_Nat_Comms_accepted_MS_compress.pdf>
Metastatic breast cancer cells induce altered microglial morphology &
electrical excitability in vivo -  Journal of Neuroinflammation 2020
<https://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12974-020-01753-0>
[image: Follow me on twitter png, Follow me on twitter png Transparent ...]
<https://twitter.com/YorkBioimaging>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-o-toole/1b/b79/444>
Dr Peter O'Toole
Director of the Bioscience Technology Facility
Head of Imaging and Cytometry
Bioscience Technology Facility
Department of Biology (Area 15)
University of York