Open positions in Spring House, PA for high content imaging scientist

Gustin, Emmanuel [JRDBE] Gustin, Emmanuel [JRDBE]

Open positions in Spring House, PA for high content imaging scientist

Hi,

Brief announcement that Janssen is hiring three high-content imaging scientists for open positions on its campus in Spring House, Pennsylvania.

Scientist, High Dimensional Biology:
https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2105927020W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US

Senior Scientist, High Dimensional Biology Data Sciences:
https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2105927019W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US

Principal Scientist, High Dimensional Biology Imaging:
https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2105925201W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US

This is for high-throughput imaging applications in early drug discovery. The team has automation and a platform of confocal imagers to run projects at scales from a few thousand to a million samples. The expertise we seek is in biology, imaging, image analysis, and data analysis.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me!

Best Regards,

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Gustin, PhD