Paper needed

Gary Laevsky Gary Laevsky

Paper needed

Hi All,

Does anyone have a copy of this they can send me;

C. Sheppard, “Super‐resolution in confocal imaging,” Optik 80(2), 53–54
(1988).

Thanks in advance.

--
Best,

Gary Laevsky, Ph.D.
Director, Confocal Imaging Facility
Nikon Center of Excellence
Co-Founder, North Atlantic Microscopy Society (NAMS)
https://namsmicroscopy.com/
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Washington Rd.
Princeton University
Princeton, New Jersey, 08544-1014
(O) 609 258 5432
(C) 508 507 1310
Taheri, Ali Taheri, Ali

Re: Paper needed

It is available on Researchgate:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235994020_Super-resolution_in_confocal_imaging

(C) 508 507 1310
Jonkman, James Jonkman, James

Re: [External] Paper needed

Hi, Gary.  I can send it to you by email.

Cheers,
James

   James Jonkman, Staff Scientist
   Advanced Optical Microscopy Facility (AOMF)
   and Wright Cell Imaging Facility (WCIF)
   University Health Network
   MaRS, PMCRT tower, 101 College St., Room 15-305
   Toronto, ON, CANADA    M5G 1L7
  [hidden email]  Tel: 416-581-8593
   www.aomf.ca

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=confocalmicroscopy__;!!CjcC7IQ!bu1qIIRfTIa2qK9wxQz-NCXoS-kbZ45AzRW9stx0v6erS80rFvVvqi3YGmlxT7VBjdABeENb$ [lists[.]umn[.]edu] Post images on https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imgur.com__;!!CjcC7IQ!bu1qIIRfTIa2qK9wxQz-NCXoS-kbZ45AzRW9stx0v6erS80rFvVvqi3YGmlxT7VBjV34cRdN$ [imgur[.]com] and include the link in your posting.
*****

Co-Founder, North Atlantic Microscopy Society (NAMS) https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://namsmicroscopy.com/__;!!CjcC7IQ!bu1qIIRfTIa2qK9wxQz-NCXoS-kbZ45AzRW9stx0v6erS80rFvVvqi3YGmlxT7VBjQTjSHVx$ [namsmicroscopy[.]com] Dept. of Molecular Biology Washington Rd.
Princeton University
Princeton, New Jersey, 08544-1014
(O) 609 258 5432
(C) 508 507 1310

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.

Patient Consent for Email:

UHN patients may provide their consent to communicate with UHN about their care using email. All electronic communication carries some risk. Please visit our website here<https://www.uhn.ca/PatientsFamilies/Patient_Safety_Advocacy/Privacy/Documents/Email_consent_and_safety.pdf> to learn about the risks of electronic communication and how to protect your privacy. You may withdraw your consent to receive emails from UHN at any time. Please contact your care provider or the UHN Privacy Office at (416) 340-4800 ext. 6937 if you do not wish to receive emails from UHN.
Gary Laevsky Gary Laevsky

Re: Paper needed

Got it!  Thank you!