PhD project on virus envelopment using lattice light sheet and CLEM

Jens Bosse Jens Bosse

PhD project on virus envelopment using lattice light sheet and CLEM

Dear All,

My lab has an open PhD project on the spatiotemporal coordination of virus envelopment combining live-cell imaging with 3D-CLEM (https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.31.424954v1 <https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.31.424954v1>).

We are located at the CSSB in Hamburg, Germany and have access to cutting edge imaging tools (e.g. Zeiss lattice light sheet, correlative block-face SEM as well as cryo-FIB,  https://www.cssb-hamburg.de/facilities/index_eng.html <https://www.cssb-hamburg.de/facilities/index_eng.html>)

If you are interested, here’s the job ad: tinyurl.com/fx888rhj <http://tinyurl.com/fx888rhj>

It would be great if you could distribute the ad in your network!

Thanks and see you soon,

Jens

———————————————————————————————
Dr. Jens B. Bosse
Assistant Professor
RESIST group Quantitative Virology
CSSB Center for Structural Systems Biology
c/o DESY, Building 15
Notkestr. 85
22607 Hamburg
Germany

RESIST associated group Quantitative Virology
Leibniz Institute for Experimental Virology (HPI)
Martinistr. 52
20251 Hamburg
Germany

[hidden email]