Postdoc Opportunity

Rengasayee Veeraraghavan Rengasayee Veeraraghavan

Postdoc Opportunity

I am looking for a postdoctoral fellow to undertake super-resolution microscopy-based research into the mechanisms of atrial fibrillation (AF) as part of an NIH R01-funded project in my lab (Nanocardiology Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, The Ohio State University). Specifically, we are uncovering nanoscale structural changes in the heart in the early stages of AF and their roles in arrhythmia development. The work will entail the use of confocal, STORM, STED, and light-sheet microscopy, which are available in the lab, as well as the development and use of Matlab-based image analysis algorithms. Additionally, my group works very closely with experts from other fields (Prof. Sándor Györke, physiology; Dr. Prez Radwański, pharmacy; Dr. Seth Weinberg, mathematical modeling), making for a strong interdisciplinary training environment. To learn more about our research, please visit our website: https://nanocardiology.osu.edu/ If you are interested, please contact me at [hidden email].