Postdoctoral Scientist Positions at MDC

Peter O'Toole-2 Peter O'Toole-2

Postdoctoral Scientist Positions at MDC

Please see two vacant posts on behalf of Medicines Discovery Catapult
(UK National Centre)

Dear all,

We are advertising two Postdoctoral Scientist positions at Medicines
Discovery Catapult (UK National Centre) to develop imaging methods for
medicines discovery.
We have recently established our Advanced Light Microscopy facility
which includes Super Resolution and Confocal/Multiphoton instruments
and we are looking for motivated scientists to explore and apply
imaging methods to answer cutting-edge medicines discovery questions.
This is a chance for someone to join us at an exciting time when new
application for medicines discovery are being developed and new
research collaborative projects are being created around applying
Single Molecule Localized Microscopy and Advanced light microscopy in
the drug discovery field.
For more info see the links below:

Postdoctoral Scientist - Advanced Microscopy - 1 year fixed term
https://mdc.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9e55dd67-36c5-41da-89f9-03f918ad9eef

Postdoctoral Scientist – Single Molecule Localization Microscopy - 1
year fixed term
https://mdc.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=b92025ae-9de9-4176-9737-9286d497b54d

If anyone wants more information, they are welcome to contact me
([hidden email])

Many thanks,

Isabel

--
---
Watch or Listen: 'The Microscopists' -  http://bit.ly/the-microscopists-pt

Dr Peter O'Toole
Director of the Bioscience Technology Facility
Head of Imaging and Cytometry
Bioscience Technology Facility
Department of Biology (Area 15)
University of York