I would appreciate it if you would circulate the position information to anyone relevant.
Open positions for Postdoctoral researcher positions are available at the National Innovation Center for Advanced Medical Devices (NMED) in Shenzhen, China. The postdoctoral positions are fully funded and are expected to last at least 2 years. Candidates are considered on a rolling basis with no fixed deadline.
The postdoctoral researchers are expected to work on the development of new fluorescence microscopy instruments and techniques in both clinical and research applications, Researchers with instrument development, fluorescence labeling, tissue clearing, or bio-image analysis background are especially encouraged to apply.
1. Completion of Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (with a focus on fluorescence microscopy), Biomedical engineering, or computer science by the time of joining the institute.
2. Experience in optical instrumentation, especially in light sheet fluorescence microscopy is preferred.
3. Candidates are expected to have effective English oral and written communication skills.
1. We are located in Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley for hardware development. Shenzhen is known for being one of the most vibrant (and fast-paced) cities in the world and has now become a new center for biomedical research in China.
2. The institute offers internationally competitive packages, on top of the plentiful fellowship and settlement package offered by the Shenzhen government.
3. Based on qualification and experience, the institute support and encourage successful Postdoc researcher to transition into more permanent engineer or staff scientist positions after the completion of their initial contract.
Interested candidates should contact [hidden email] for more details regarding the research project and others. Please also include an up-to-date CV.
Jiaye ‘Henry’ He
National Innovation Center for Advanced Medical Devices