Re: Failed RTC connection

Prof. Dr. K. S. Krishnamurthy Prof. Dr. K. S. Krishnamurthy

Re: Failed RTC connection

I would like to thank Arcroyal Systems for their many suggestions and IDE software files sent to help us repair the RTC unit. Finally, when the motherboard appeared to require replacement and it was no longer available, Arcroyal sent us as Christmas gift an used RTC, which is presently under customs clearance in India. This extraordinary gesture on the part of Arcroyal, I thought, should be made known to the Confocal Microscope community.
Martin Wessendorf-5 Martin Wessendorf-5

Re: Failed RTC connection

 Good for them--sounds like a reasonable and generous thing for them to
have done.  A company that helps its customers in their hour of need, will
get a reputation that'll be good for their business.

Martin Wessendorf