Re: General purpose (spectral?) confocal system

Adrian Smith-6 Adrian Smith-6

Re: General purpose (spectral?) confocal system

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal
On 16/11/2006, at 12:25 PM, George McNamara wrote:

Jeff Larson of Nikon had a nice write-up of the Nikon C1si spectral confocal head in the August issue of Cytometry. The C1si uses the same PMT array as the Zeiss META, but with (presumably) more clever optics (split polarization states for better throughput, 3 options for bandwidth vs range).

I'm interesting in hearing of people's experience with the Nikon C1si.

I've not seen it discussed much on this list and I don't think there have been any in Australia up until now.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
Centenary Institute, Sydney, Australia