Roadmap on 3D integral imaging: sensing, processing, and display

Manolo Martinez Manolo Martinez

Roadmap on 3D integral imaging: sensing, processing, and display

Good Morning,

I would like to draw your attention to an article just published in Optics Express.

Under the leadership of Bahram Javidi and Artur Carnicer, we have gathered 15 of the most active groups in Integral Imaging technology (also known as Plenoptic or Lightfield technology) to prepare the following article:

Roadmap on 3D integral imaging: sensing, processing, and display

in which, some sections are devoted to lightfield microscopy. I think that its reading can be very interesting for both initiates and for those who want to begin to know about this technology.

You can find it in the following link.

https://www.osapublishing.org/oe/abstract.cfm?uri=oe-28-22-32266

Best regards

Manuel Martinez-Corral
Professor of Optics
Fellow of the OSA and of the SPIE
3D Imaging & Display Laboratory
Department of Optics, University of Valencia, Spain.
http://www.uv.es/imaging3/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/manuel-martinez-corral/
Jurek Dobrucki Jurek Dobrucki

Re: Roadmap on 3D integral imaging: sensing, processing, and display

I apologize for replying to the whole list.
Regards
Jurek