Searching for a paper

JOEL B. SHEFFIELD JOEL B. SHEFFIELD

Searching for a paper

Colleagues,
I have been trying to locate a copy of Ploem's paper on the development of
the dicroic cube system:

"Ploem JS: The use of a vertical illuminator with interchangeable dichroic
mirrors for fluorescence microscopy with incident light. Zeitschr. f. wiss.
Mikroskopie 68: 129–142 (1967)."

and all of my sources come up empty. There are lots of references to it,
but I can't seem to get a copy of the original.   Would any of you happen
to have a copy you could scan and send to me?

I would be most grateful.

Joel

Joel B. Sheffield, Ph.D
Department of Biology
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Voice: 215 204 8839
e-mail: [hidden email]
Office:  Biolife 311

Re: Searching for a paper

Hi Joel,

the pages are online at

http://www.ploem-fluorescence-microscopy.com/693fluorescence_microscopy_200.htm

(see bottom right for "to page 2" etc ... somewhat oddly formatted).

Prof. Ploem is on linkedin at

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bas-ploem-593661151

happy 2021,

George

On 3/29/2021 4:56 PM, Joel Sheffield wrote:

> *****
> Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
> *****
>
> Colleagues,
> I have been trying to locate a copy of Ploem's paper on the development of
> the dicroic cube system:
>
> "Ploem JS: The use of a vertical illuminator with interchangeable dichroic
> mirrors for fluorescence microscopy with incident light. Zeitschr. f. wiss.
> Mikroskopie 68: 129–142 (1967)."
>
> and all of my sources come up empty. There are lots of references to it,
> but I can't seem to get a copy of the original.   Would any of you happen
> to have a copy you could scan and send to me?
>
> I would be most grateful.
>
> Joel
>

> Joel B. Sheffield, Ph.D
> Department of Biology
> Temple University
> Philadelphia, PA 19122
> Voice: 215 204 8839
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> Office:  Biolife 311

Re: [External] Re: Searching for a paper

Thanks George.
BTW, I am getting an error message from Earthlink about incompatibility of
my return address.  I'm not sure where the error is coming from, but here's
the statement.  I apologize to the rest of the list, since the direct mail
seems not to work.

550 5.7.1 Connection refused - OXSUS0001_304 -
https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/#OXSUS0001_304

Joel B. Sheffield, Ph.D
Department of Biology
Temple University